Reiki level 2
Saturday, July 30, 10am-5:30pm
Floating Lotus, 169 Main St, Gloucester MA
If you attended Reiki level 1 in the past and you want to develop your healing skills further, make sure you attend Reiki level 2.
What is there for you:
– your Life Force channel will expand and you will become more sensitive to energies/energy work
– you will become more confident with your intuition
– you will be able to perform a distance healing for others
– you will be able to send yourself a positive energy to your future and heal your past
– you will receive Reiki and Seichem symbols, which heals on an emotional and psychological level
– Reiki/Seichem level 2 attunement – with Reiki level 2 certificate you will be able to open your own practice
– you have a chance to improove your health and your immune system and improove your relationships
Pre-registration is required 5 days before the class.
Value: $215 (students get a discount with a valid student ID)
Students who previously attended Reiki level 2 with me can repeat the class for free but please pre-register as well!
Reiki level 3 – Master/Teacher level
This class is planned for Summer 2016. Students must be certified in Reiki level 1 and Reiki level 2. It is a weekend long class and it may require some extra training. Students need to pre-register min 14 days before this class. Please contact me for more information.
Location: Floating Lotus 169 Main St, Gloucester MA
Breathwork at Floating Lotus
Saturday, August 6, 6pm – 9pm
Breathwork is a simple yet profound method that combines enhanced breathing practices with evocative music in a safe set and setting. By connecting with the breath in this way, the heart-center naturally opens and begins to restore a sense of mystery, wonder, and beauty. Breathwork activates a natural inner healing process which can bring profound insight and personal growth at all levels of self.
The Breathwork class offered at Floating Lotus is based on Holotropic Breathwork™ as developed by Stanislav Grof MD PhD, but has been modified to fit within a shorter time-frame. Hosted by Allen Howell, M.Ed., LMHC., and Silvie Lockerova
Cost: $45 ($35 with student cost w/ valid ID)
Appropriate for 18 and older
Limited to 20 participants – register through Floating Lotus in advance!
How to Prepare / What to bring to a Breathwork class:
1) Please abstain from caffeine or other stimulants for several hours prior to arriving.
2) Please abstain from eating a large meal prior to arriving (but light snacks are OK).
3) Please bring:
– yoga mat (double-thick preferred)
– comfortable clothes
– water bottle
– eye shades or something to cover the eyes (optional)
– a small throw or blanket in case you get cold (optional)
– persons with asthma must bring their inhaler
Please read and understand the contraindications prior to registering.
Contraindications: Breathwork is a safe practice but is not advised for persons with a history of cardiovascular problems including angina, heart attacks, or very high blood pressure. It is also not advisable for individuals with glaucoma, retinal detachment, osteoporosis or spinal injuries. Individuals with breathing impairments such as copd, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema may find this practice uncomfortable or difficult. Breathwork is not appropriate for pregnant women, for persons with current or recent surgery or fractures, epilepsy or seizure disorders, severe hypertension, severe mental illness, or for persons currently using major psychiatric medications. Persons with acute infectious or communicable conditions are asked to avoid the class at this time.
Allen Howell, M.Ed., LMHC is a Boston area therapist with a transpersonal orientation and specializations in addiction and trauma. He is a certified in Holotropic Breathwork™ and has studied several other types of breath-based practices (pranayama, coherent breathing) as well as other approaches to healing and wellness including mindfulness and shamanic practices. He currently works in a clinical setting with homeless veterans.